Bright!Tax, The American Magazine, AARO, and Monte Silver invite you to a webinar covering last minute updates and frequently asked questions for the upcoming July 15th, 2020 US tax filing deadline.
The American Magazine, first published in 1976, is the premier magazine for US expats in the UK. AARO is a leading US expat advocacy and advice organization, headquartered in France. Two of the world’s leading US expat tax authorities, Bright!Tax Managing CPA and Partner Katelynn Minott, and world-renowned US tax attorney Monte Silver, present.
The webinar will cover:
- Filing deadlines and extensions, and filing thresholds
- Foreign earned income exclusion limit, and impact of COVID on the 2020 Form 2555
- FBAR filing overview & deadline
- The Streamlined Procedure as a means of getting caught up
- The IRS Economic Stimulus Payment
- Filing for Americans with a foreign registered business
- The GILTI tax for American expat business owners
- Law suits challenging the GILTI tax
The webinar is intended for American citizens & Green Card holders living outside the U.S., and their U.S. tax professionals. Attendees will also have the opportunity to ask questions.
When: Tuesday June 23rd, 2020
1. Asia/Europe – Japan/Seoul 7pm, Perth/Beijing 6pm, Israel 1pm, France/Germany 12 noon, London 11 am
2. Americas/Europe – 9am PST, 12pm EST, 5pm London, 6pm France/Germany, 7pm Israel
Michael Burland, Editor, The American Magazine
Monte Silver, Silver & Co., U.S. tax attorney.
Katelynn Minott, Bright!Tax, Managing CPA and Partner
Registration is free. A recording of the webinar will subsequently be available to attendees.