Bright!Tax Partner and Managing CPA Katelynn Minott will be speaking at the 2021 Expats Virtual Financial Summit.
The 2021 Expats Virtual Financial Summit, which takes place over several days at the end of January, brings together some of the world’s leading experts on different aspects of finances for Americans living abroad.
Katelynn is among the world’s foremost authorities on US taxes for Americans living abroad. She has previously been featured in Bloomberg, Forbes, and CNBC, among other media outlets, as an expert on US expat tax matters.
All Americans, including expats, are required to file US taxes every year, reporting their worldwide income, and over the last decade at Bright!Tax Katelynn has helped thousands of US expats to become (and stay) compliant with their US tax obligations.
At the 2021 Expats Virtual Financial Summit, Katelynn will be giving a presentation on ‘US Tax Requirements and Strategies for Americans Overseas’, followed by a live question and answer session, giving expats the opportunity to seek advice relating to their own situation.
If moving abroad is the adventure of a lifetime, it also requires careful financial planning.
Different aspects of finances for expats that the summit will cover include
“Ensuring one’s finances are in order both before and after making the move abroad is essential to expats’ long-term financial wellbeing and peace of mind.” – Katelynn Minott, Bright!Tax
- International Destinations and Opportunities for Americans Abroad, by Jeff Opdyke, Editor of the Savvy Retiree
- US Tax Requirements and Strategies for Americans Overseas, by Katelynn Minott, Partner and Managing CPA at Bright!Tax
- Financial Planning Strategies and Considerations for Americans Living Abroad, by David Kuenzi, CEO at Thun Financial
- Insurance Considerations and Options for Expats, by David Tompkins, President at Expat Financial
- When Does it Make Sense for US Expats to Create a Corporation?, by Monte Silver, Founding Partner at Silver & Co
- The Benefits of Retiring Abroad, by Dan Prescher, Senior Editor, International Living
- Advocating for a Change from Citizenship to Residence Based Taxation in the US: An Update, by Marylouise Serrato, Executive Director at American Citizens Abroad (ACA)
- Themes for Americans Abroad Investing in 2021, by Brian Dunhill, Founder and CEO at Dunhill Financial.
The summit will be hosted by Helen Burggraf, Editor of the American Expat Financial News Journal.
Helen said: “I’m thrilled to be hosting the 2021 Expats Virtual Financial Summit, bringing together for the first time experts on some of the different aspects of finances for expats in a single online event.”
Katelynn said: “It’s a privilege to be asked to participate in the 2021 Expats Virtual Financial Summit. There are 9 million Americans living abroad, and many more aspire to move abroad, and ensuring one’s finances are in order both before and after making the move abroad is essential to expats’ long-term financial wellbeing, and peace of mind.”
The 2021 Expats Virtual Financial Summit is free to attend. You can find out more and book your place at www.expatssummit.com.